Hike in custom duty may impact coming festive sales, consumer durable industry 26 sep, 2018, 1124pm ist the basic customs duty on compressors and speakers are also raised to 10 per cent and 15 per cent, respectively from 75 and 10 per cent. The consumer durables market in india is estimated to have reached rs 1 trillion (us$ 155 billion) in 2017 the consumer durables/light electricals industry is expected to reach rs 3 trillion (us$ 4654 billion) by 2020. The consumer durables sector includes industries such as automobiles, auto parts, home furnishings, tools and hardware, electronics and appliances the sector's sales are driven primarily by. China consumer durables industry outlook 2016-2024, has been prepared based on an in-depth industry analysis from industry experts the report covers the competitive landscape and current position of major players in the china consumer durables industry space.
Consumer durables refer to those consumer goods that do not quickly wear out and yields utility over a long period of time some of the popular and common examples of these kinds of items are electronic goods, kitchen appliances, home furnishings and leisure equipments etc consumer durables can be broadly categorized into the following 3 heads. India’s consumer durables industry is valued at $97 billion as of 2015 this sector is expected to grow to $206 billion by 2020 and become the fifth largest in the world by 2025. Review consumer durables & apparel market performance against the overall stock market in the us find the consumer durables & apparel company list & track company stock performance by industry.
The global consumer durable industry is estimated to be $13-15 trillion, india is 5-7% of the global consumer industry there is huge run way for the indian consumer durable industry global companies are looking at india seriously as this is a high growth market for them. The domestic consumer electronics and durables sector has witnessed a substantial growth over the last few years this sector plays an important part in the economy of the. The consumer durables industry consists of durable goods and appliances for domestic use such as televisions, refrigerators, air conditioners and washing machines instruments such as kitchen appliances (microwave ovens, grinders etc) are also included in this category this industry includes all. Consumer durables 2 edelweiss securities limited executive summary india’s 13bn strong & rising consumer story is now well flagged and probably part of investor lore.
Consumer durables services - industry centre - financial data, performance information for the consumer durables services. Definition / scope the nation’s appliance and consumer electronics sector is set to grow at a compound annual rate of 134%, to touch $206 billion by 2020 consumer durables accounts for more than 40% of end consumer spending in india the urban market accounts for a major share of about 65% of total revenues in consumer durables sector, and the remaining 35% accounts for rural market. Consumer goods industry in india & abroad overview, market size, growth trends, news resources the consumer goods industry is a flourishing, enchanting place.
Industry news and analysis on latest consumer durables, products, fashion, fmcg, electronics, food & textile news on beverage companies & liquor, tobacco companies, paints companies, garments & textiles companies, cosmetics, jewellery fashion companies & more. Consumer durables are a category of consumer products that do not have to be purchased frequently because they are made to last for an extended period of time (typically more than three years) they are also called durable goods or durables. The household durables industry in the consumer discretionary sector includes manufacturers of consumer electronics, home furnishings, homebuilding, household appliances, and housewares and specialties.
Mobile phones consumer electronics consumer electronics are the products that are used everyday by the consumers growth in per capita incomeconsumer durable industry in india classification of consumer electronics goods :- consumer electronics can be classified into personal computers. Find consumer durables companies and a complete list of nasdaq, nyse, and amex listed companies using the company list tool at nasdaqcom.
The consumer durables inclusive of appliances, furniture, conusmer electronics, sporting goods, and apparel is a unique blend of multi-national companies like sony, nike, adidas, newell rubbermaid, general electric, whirlpool, samsung, sony, apple, lg and a menagerie of public and private, large and small companies. Most stock quote data provided by bats market indices are shown in real time, except for the djia, which is delayed by two minutes all times are et. Find consumer non-durables companies and a complete list of nasdaq, nyse, and amex listed companies using the company list tool at nasdaqcom.